It is vitally important to prevent how to eliminate bad breath in our dog, whether they are adults or puppies.
Bad breath can be caused by several reasons, such as inflammation of the gums, infections in the throat, accumulation of tartar or digestive diseases.
If after the advice that we are going to mention, the problem persists from Mascota Planet we recommend that you go to the trusted veterinarian.
How can we avoid bad breath in our dog?
- Brush teeth at least twice a week, applying canine toothpaste and a special dog toothbrush . There are fluoride-free toothpastes for dogs , which are non-toxic and do not need to be rinsed, so they can be swallowed without any problem.
- Offer your dog a good feed and high quality natural food that is healthy.
- Dental snacks are ideal prizes to combat hygiene-oral problems. Dental snacks help remove tartar, reduce the formation of bacterial plaque and help remove food debris from between the teeth.
- Snacks and treats are recommended to strengthen the teeth, such as cow or beef tendons.
- Offer your dog chewing toys such as braided rope or pressed leather bones, which drag part of the tartar when bitten.
- We also recommend mouthwash , developed with natural components, to combat plaque, tartar and bad breath in dogs
- If your dog has a lot of tartar, he will need a dental cleaning at a veterinary clinic
- Another tip is to keep the drinker and feeders clean every day.
Dental hygiene is essential to avoid bad breath in your dog and maintain good oral health. Fortunately, there are many products that can help you keep your teeth clean. If you have any questions, consult your veterinarian, he will help you choose the best products for your companion.
Dental hygiene is vital to avoid bad breath in your dog and maintain good oral health. That is why Mascota Planet offers many products that can help you keep your teeth clean and healthy. If you have any questions do not hesitate to consult your veterinarian.