Effitix is a new antiparasitic that protects your pet against the 4 main external parasites, maintaining its effectiveness for 4 weeks.
With this antiparasitic we can effectively reduce the risk of disease transmission.
While other pipettes work for 3 weeks, Effitix offers up to 4 weeks of protection against leishmaniosis.
It is indicated in cases of infestations by fleas and/or ticks, but also when repellent activity against sandflies and/or mosquitoes is necessary.
Effitix each pipette contains 0.44ml - for very small dogs (1.5-4kg)
How to use
In dogs weighing less than 20 kg, apply a pipette of Effitix distributed between 2 points on the dog's body, always keeping in mind that the minimum dose is 6.7mg of fipronil per kilogram of animal weight and 60mg of permethrin per kilogram of animal weight.
External topical use (apply to the animal's skin)
Hypersensitivity of the animal to the active substances or excipients.
Not for use in cats and rabbits.
Do not use on dogs that are sick or convalescent.
Do not use in dogs less than 12 weeks or less than 1.5 kg.
Skin reactions at the pipette administration site (pruritus, erythema) and general pruritus, generalized itching.
Animal hyperactivity. vomiting In case the application site is licked, transient hypersalivation.
Store at a temperature below 30?C in the original packaging. It continues to be effective after the animal has been exposed to sun or rain, but if it is bathed regularly the product may lose its effectiveness. It is recommended to treat all pets in the home. The transmission of infectious diseases cannot be completely ruled out.
Preferably weigh the dogs before treatment to provide a correct dose. Contact with the eyes and mouth should be avoided, ensuring that the animal does not lick the application site. This product is extremely toxic to cats, keep treated dogs away until the area dries up and in case of accidental exposure, wash the cat and go to the vet.
Precautions for people
It should be kept away from children. May cause neurotoxicity and irritation of the eyes, skin or mucous membranes on contact. It can be harmful if ingested, therefore ingestion and contact with the product must be avoided. In case of exposure, wash the area and consult a doctor. Wash hands after use. Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling. People with hypersensitivity to the components should avoid contact. It is recommended to treat at night to minimize contact for the next 12 hours. May adversely affect aquatic organisms: treated dogs should not be bathed in water courses for two days after application. Do not contaminate ponds, canals or ditches. It can affect surfaces and interior finishes of the house. Pregnancy and lactation, in the absence of specific studies to evaluate benefit risk. Dispose of the product and its waste according to local regulations. Veterinary use
Fipronil: 26.8 mg/ml. permethrin: 240 mg/ml.