Almo Nature cat food is a premium wet food with many nutrients. Almo Nature cat food is available in different flavors
Almo Nature cat food is only produced from natural and high-quality substances. No artificial flavors or preservatives are used
chicken 49%, egg 20%, tuna 5%, fish oil 5%, sunflower oil 2%, rice 1%, cooked water 18%.
Moisture 72%, crude protein 16%, crude fat 9%, crude ash 3%, crude fiber 1%, energy value: 1500 kCal/kg
Product Description Continued:
- Wet food produced only with selected substances of the best quality
- Made from a staple food (75%), which is naturally preserved in its cooked state in its own water (24%), as well as 1% rice
- 100% organic farmed rice
- Without any additive product, it is highly preferred by cats due to its simplicity and originality.
- With saltwater fish - without farmed fish
- Barnyard meat - hormone free
- Trout & Tuna: trout meat is high in protein and is an alternative to cover other types of protein food (veal, chicken). It is easily digested and supplies the body with saturated fats. It is rich in potassium and phosphorus, and poor in sodium. Trout and tuna are low in calories, which is appropriate for cats that tend to be overweight. It contains little cholesterol.
Please note: since Almo Nature is a natural product, it has an imbalance between calcium and phosphorus, a very high percentage of phosphorus. For this reason, it is necessary that Almo be supplemented with another balanced food (wet or dry).
Chicken fillet 75%, chicken broth 24%, rice 1%.
-Proteins 16% -Fats 0.5% -Fibers 0.1% -Ashes 2% -Moisture 77%
Metabolizable Energy: 742kcal/kg