External antiparasitic Effitix large dogs 20-40 Kg
Effitix is a new antiparasitic that protects your pet against the 4 main external parasites, maintaining its effectiveness for 4 weeks.
With this antiparasitic we manage to effectively reduce the risk of disease transmission.
While other pipettes act for 3 weeks, Effitix offers up to 4 weeks of protection against leishmaniasis.
It is indicated in cases of flea and/or tick infestations, but also when repellent activity against sandflies and/or mosquitoes is necessary.
Effitix 268 mg/2400 mg for large dogs (20-40 kg) 1 pipette.
How to use
In dogs over 20Kgs, apply a pipette of Effitix distributed between 2/4 points of the dog's body, always bearing in mind that the minimum dose is 6.7mg of fipronil per kilogram of the animal's weight and 60mg of permethrin per kilogram of animal weight.
External topical use (apply to the skin of the animal)
Hypersensitivity of the animal to the active substances or excipients.
It should not be used in cats and rabbits.
Do not use in those dogs that are sick or convalescent.
Do not use in dogs less than 12 weeks old or less than 1.5 kg.
Cutaneous reactions at the site of administration of the pipette (pruritus, erythema) and general pruritus, generalized itching.
Animal hyperactivity. vomiting. In case the application site is licked, transient hypersalivation.
Store below 30°C in the original packaging. It remains effective after the animal is exposed to sun or rain, but if it is bathed regularly the product may lose its effectiveness. It is recommended to treat all pets that live in the home. The transmission of infectious diseases cannot be completely ruled out.
Preferably weigh dogs before treatment to provide a correct dose. Contact with the eyes and mouth should be avoided, ensuring that the animal does not lick the place of application. This product is extremely toxic to cats, keep treated dogs away until the area dries and in case of accidental exposure, the cat should be washed and see a vet.
precautions for people
It should be kept away from children. May cause neurotoxicity and irritation of eyes, skin, or mucous membranes on contact. It can be harmful if ingested, therefore ingestion and contact with the product should be avoided. In case of exposure wash the area and consult a doctor. Wash hands after use. Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling. People with hypersensitivity to the components should avoid contact. It is recommended to treat at night to minimize contact during the following 12 hours. May adversely affect aquatic organisms: treated dogs should not bathe in watercourses for two days after application. Do not contaminate ponds, canals or ditches. It can affect surfaces and interior finishes of the house. Pregnancy and lactation, in the absence of specific studies to assess benefit risk. Dispose of the product and its residues according to local regulations. Veterinary use
|Fipronil: 268 mg/ml. permethrin: 2400 mg/ml.