Argumor 20ml for Freshwater and Saltwater Fish
The product Argumor 20ml is a medicine for the treatment of carp ticks (argulus) as well as anchor worms (lernaea), these parasites are visible to the naked eye on the body of the fish.
Being a medicine, we recommend consulting a specialist about the treatment to be followed, since improper use can cause negative consequences for the fish.
How to use:
- To use Argumor 20ml we will always shake the bottle before use
- For every 100L of aquarium water, dissolve 100 drops (5ml) of Argumor evenly throughout the aquarium.
- After a week replace 30% of the aquarium water.
- May present intolerance in invertebrates such as shrimp and snails (avoid using in aquariums with invertebrates)
- Exclusive use in aquarium fish, do not use in animals intended for human consumption.
- Store in the original packaging and protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use once expired.
Finally, we remind you that if you are not totally sure about using this product or you do not know for sure if your fish have the parasites for which this medicine is designed, we suggest you contact a specialist who will be able to inform you of the type of parasites in your fish. fish, as well as the best treatment for it.