Beauty rake for dogs
Frequent brushing is the key to keeping our pet's hair healthy and in an optimal state of cleanliness. With brushing, we not only make the dog look shiny, we also remove dead hair and distribute its natural oils that protect and isolate it from the aggression of external agents.
Ergonomic handle with non-slip full grip
Ideal for medium/long haired dogs
Brushing is essential before bathing to remove knots and after bathing to achieve a perfect finish.
The 6 benefits of brushing
- Removes dust, dirt and foreign bodies.
- Removes dead or shedding hair.
- It stimulates the blood circulation of the skin to allow the emptying of natural oils.
- It helps us detect possible parasites or conditions in our pet.
- Helps to establish emotional bonds dog-master.
- Performed with love and care, it can be as therapeutic and pleasant for the pet as a massage.
2 models available:
Simple brush with a row of spikes (16.5 cm long)
Special double brush with double row of spikes (16.5 cm long)