Canun Complet Daily Maintenance Premium 20kg
Energetic food, complete and balanced, highly digestible and palatable, intended for the maintenance of dogs of any breed and size. Made with high-quality raw materials, with natural antioxidants that help build its own defenses, favoring the balance of the intestinal flora while helping to regulate transit, improving the quality of stool.
Special for breeders and show dogs.
Made with superior quality raw materials which give us the following properties:
Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids?.
· Dual energy supply, for immediate availability and to maintain a sustained supply.
· High content of DHA, which acts at the brain level, enhancing learning capacity.
· Chelated minerals that ensure the best absorption for the perfect condition of the skin and maintaining healthy and shiny hair.
· Size and texture of croquettes specially adapted to prevent the appearance of tartar and gum problems.
· Natural antioxidants, which control cell oxidation and strengthen immune function as the dog ages.
Hydrolyzed chicken (min. 20%), rice, wheat derivatives, poultry fat, legumes, corn protein, hydrolyzed liver, brewer's yeast, beet pulp, fish oil, vitamins and minerals, zinc chelate, yucca schidigera extract, natural antioxidants.
Technical sheet - Guaranteed content
- Crude protein (min) 29%
- Crude fat 15%
- Crude fiber 2.5%
- Ashes 8%
- Humidity 10%
- Sodium 0.3%
- Calcium 1.6%
- Phosphorus 1.3%
- Omega 3 fatty acids 1.33%
- Omega 6 fatty acids 2.66%
- Vitamin A (E672) 22,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (E671) 1,600 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (a-tocopherols) 120 mg/kg
- Copper (cupric sulfate pentahydrate) 10 mg
- Calories 3900Kcal/Kg
In addition to the related vitamins, all those necessary for the normal development of the vital functions of the dog are added.
It must be supplied dry along with clean and fresh water freely available. Feed amounts may vary depending on activity, dog breed and environmental conditions.
20 kg container
Natural color extruded croquettes
12 months kept in the original container, closed and in conditions free of humidity, dry, isolated from the ground and excessive heat.
Don't forget to make clean, fresh water available to your animal.
It is recommended that the diet that the dog receives is appropriate to the conditions of each animal, phase of development, breed, age, activity, environmental conditions, physiological changes... The less active ones may have reduced energy requirements and caution should be taken when admineat high-energy diets to avoid the risk of obesity. Regardless of whether the food is given once or twice a day, it is recommended to do it at the same time and always accompanied by clean and fresh water.
A good diet during the growth period is essential to obtain healthy adult dogs, since they are in the most delicate moment of their lives. Large breed puppies are not considered adults until they are 18 to 21 months old, since their growth does not end until this age. Medium breed puppies are considered adults at 12 months of age. And the toy or small breeds finish their growth between 6 and 9 months.
Once they are considered adults, their needs change, and so do our feeds, formulated taking into account these factors:
- Small breeds often have jaw and tooth problems, which is why the size and texture of our feed makes chewing easier, a fact that will help prevent future problems.
- Medium breeds need a compensated energy intake, taking into account the activity they do, it is for this reason that it is important to take into account the daily ration
-Large breeds tend to have more joint problems, but through proper nutrition some ailments related to the weight of your pet can be prevented.