Atman Inner Filter
This internal aquarium filter filters mechanically and biologically. Filters both fresh water and salt water.
The filter cleans the water and provides movement, so the fish don't have to swim in their own dirt. The filter also provides enough extra oxygen in the water so an air pump isn't needed, unless you want to. Proper Atman Power Liquid Filter setup is important for the health of the fish in the aquarium
AT-F101 (500L/H) 8w for aquariums up to 30L
AT-F102 (800L/H) 15W for aquariums up to 80L
AT-F103 (1000L/H) 15W for aquariums up to 100L
AT-F301 (250L/H) 2.5W consumption with dimensions: 13x4x3.5 cm
- Empty the water tank, and move the fish to a safe place.
- Connect the plastic tube to the bottom of the Atman Power Liquid Filter. The tube fits neatly into the black open space at the bottom of the filter.
-Hook the Power Atman liquid filter on the lid in the corner of the tank.
- Place the open end of the plastic tube at the bottom of the tank.
- Fill the tank full of water up to the base of the filter.
- Hang the lamp connected to the filter on the opposite side of the tank, so the front of the bulb is submerged in the water.
- Immerse the plastic tube in a mixture of water and 1 cup of bleach, each time the tank is cleaned. Rinse the plastic tube well before returning to the filter.