It is a tasty and soft food for African fish, in the form of sinking chips and easy to eat for fish over 3cm in length. It is dedicated to carnivorous and omnivorous African fish.
Among its nutrients we can find herring and insect larvae that provide high quality protein and omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids . It also contains invertebrates ( prawns 12%, krill 10%, squid 6%, calanus 1.5% ) which are a source of: protein, mineral compounds and carotenoids, among others. It also contains garlic and beta-glucan that contributes to the high immunity of the fish . It is an ideal food to enhance the natural color of African fish and stimulate reproduction.
Advantages of AFRICA CARNIVORE Tropical Fish Food
- soft food in the form of sinking food chips for African carnivorous and omnivorous fish
- its ingredients include herring and insects that provide high quality protein and omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids
- the food contains invertebrates (prawns 12%, krill 10%, squid 6%, calanus 1.5%) which are the source, among others, of: proteins, mineral compounds and carotenoids
- garlic and beta-glucan supplement strengthens the immunity of fish
- the food intensifies the color of the fish
- stimulates fish for generation
Soft pellets that do not bulk up means easier digestion and fish safety. The high hydrostability of the feed reduces nutrient dispersal and cloudy water.
The Soft line is highly hydro-stable (it does not lose its properties, nor does it decompose quickly on contact with water), it contains a great wealth of nutrients that are better assimilated and very appetizing and palatable for fish.