Food Primordial Puppy Chicken and Fish for dogs 12Kg
Complete food for puppies, made from chicken and fish , ideal for the growth of puppies.
Primordial Puppy chicken and fish croquettes are a holistic grain-free recipe with 100% natural ingredients.
70% is animal protein and the other 30% is a mixture of the best fruits and vegetables.
Delicious and very healthy for the puppy.
The Primordial range rediscovers and respects the natural and ancestral diet of our dogs, providing a high percentage of fresh meat, fruits and vegetables.
These croquettes help our puppies of all breeds to have a better digestion and a healthier life to grow healthy and strong.
Premium food without cereals and with the combination of the best chicken meat and the best fish.
Very digestible and appetizing for the palate of the dog
With prebiotics and natural antioxidants.
100% natural (70% animal ingredients, 30% fruits and vegetables)
Holistic diet (with medicinal herbs that are very beneficial for health)
With Omega 3 that improves the skin and coat of the puppy thanks to the fish
Chicken meat helps ease digestion.
Developed using renewable energy
The format of the bag is 2kg and 12kg
Tips and recommendations
Offer and keep clean water always within reach of your pet.
Store feed in a cool, dry place.
Complete and balanced food for puppies with chicken and fish.
Fresh sea fish (35%), dehydrated chicken meat (24%), peas, potatoes, fatty chicken (11%),
Broad beans and broad beans, flax (2%)
Dried beet pulp, yeast, seaweed meal (0.3%), dried chicory pulp, fructo-oligosaccharides FOS (0.2%), yeast derivative (MOS 0.2%), Mojave cassava (0. 03%), thistle (Silybum marianum L.) (0.02%), dried rosehip (Rosa canina L., R. Pendulima L.) (0.002%), dried blackberry (Rubus ulmifolius Schott.) (0.0006 %), glucosamine (100 mg/kg), chondroitin (50 mg/kg), sulfate, rosemary extract.
Vitamin A 22,500 KIU/KG Vitamin D3 1550 IU/kg Vitamin E 190 IU/kg
Selenium 0.39 mg/kg Copper 67 mg/kg Iodine 5.04 mg/kg
Manganese 88 mg/kg Zinc 211 mg/kg Iron 70 mg/kg
Proteins 30 % Fats 19 % Fibers 2.6 % Ashes 8 % Humidity 8%