Nanosanitas Liquid Gold Serum
This serum creates a fine protective film that untangles knots and repairs our pet's dry coat. This rejuvenating layer stimulates the hair roots, acts against external factors, ensures visible recovery and intensive nutrition of the coat.
The Gold line is destined to revolutionize the care of our pets. Using Nano-Gold as a delivery mechanism found only in next-generation pharmaceuticals, to bring you a symphony of meticulously engineered nanoparticles and nature's purest ingredients.
Based on hypoallergenic silk proteins and argan oil, we challenge you to pamper your pet and refine their coat, with a touch of cashmere and a golden shine.
They are naturally very absorbent and improve the metabolism of the epidermis, activate skin regeneration and repair damaged hair.
It is rich in nutrients, rejuvenates the skin and coat and prevents dryness and irritation.
Advantages of Nanosanitas Liquid Gold Serum
- Untangles knots and restores dry fur.
- Rejuvenates and hydrates.
- Stimulates hair routes.
- Natural ingredients for frequent use.
- Without preservatives. (eg parabens)
- Suitable for all coat colors and different types (cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters)
Composition: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica Dimethylsilylate, Argan Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk Ethyl Ester, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891, CI 77491, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Triethoxycaprylyl Silane, Gold Nanoparticles, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethylsilane Dimethylsilane Ester, Hydrolyzed Silk Dimethyl Ester, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891, CI 77491, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Gold Nanoparticles.
Use Gold Serum Liquid from Nanosanitas
- Shake well before using.
- Apply a small amount of serum to the palm of your hand and massage into a wet or dry layer.
- It is not necessary to rinse, only for external use and avoid contact with the eyes.
- Irritation may occur after using a pet product.
- Consult your veterinarian if it persists. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- This should never replace prescription drugs.
- Works best as part of a holistic approach to skin treatment or flea and tick control.
- Compatible with pharmaceutical products.