Hill´s Adult Mini Light
This new range of Science Plan Mini Light offers :
- High levels of L-carnitine to maintain muscle mass and to eliminate fat.
- Less fat and calories for weight control cash.
- High levels of omega-3 and 6 for healthy skin and coat
Why have we focused on the Light variant?
• Mini breed dogs tend to live longer and are more prone to
overweight and obese than average.
• Owners of small dogs have a closer bond with their pets, being more attentive to their appearance and their specific needs.
Corn, chicken (26%) and turkey (total poultry 38%), pea bran meal, corn gluten meal, digest, cellulose, dried beet pulp, animal fat, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed , L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene. Naturally preserved with a mixture of tocopherols and citric acid.
Vitamin A 6,570 KIU/KG Vitamin D 670 IU/kg Vitamin E 600 IU/kg
Copper 18mg/kg Magnesium 0.15% Zinc 192.99 mg/kg
L-carnitine 300 mg/kg Sodium 0.30% Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg
Proteins 23% Fats 10.8% Fibers 12.6% Ashes % Calcium 0.76%
Phosphorus 0.56% Omega-3 0.39% Omega-6 2.86%
Carbohydrates 44.3% Potassium 0.74%
Metabolizable Energy: 100 kcal/kg