Holy Eyes Natural Tear Whitener
Holy Eyes is a 100% Natural product, developed in Spain, which helps to completely avoid the unsightly stains produced around the eyes of many dogs and cats.
Due to its presentation and easy dosage, it is a comfortable product to administer with your pet's daily food or with its daily prize or wet food.
This food supplement helps prevent tear stains from recurring.
Holy Eyes begins to work before the tear begins to stain, since it acts internally, which is where the cause of this problem is found. With totally natural ingredients with antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and ophthalmic properties. Product that is administered in the food.
The formula has been developed with the animal's health in mind. Holy eyes, unlike other products, does not contain antibiotics , so we can be 100% sure of what we are giving our pet.
There are several reasons why our pet stains:
1. Obstructed or excessively narrow tear duct: Studies indicate that 20-25% of small dogs and cats are born with a shallow tear duct. Tears overflow because the eyelid space is not deep enough to contain them.
2. Excessive tearing: When the hair on your face is wet from excessive tearing, it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria and fungal infections (also known as: red yeast, which causes intense reddish or dark spots). brown).
3. Mild bacterial infections.
4. Denture Change: Denture change can cause changes in your pet's head and mouth structure, putting pressure on the tear duct.
5. Irritation and allergies: there are animals with hair on the eyelashes causing irritation.
6. Many breeds are susceptible to allergies. Shampoos and other chemicals can irritate the eyes.
7. Some foods cause allergic reactions, animals can also create an allergic reaction over time to a type of food.
8. Water: Water with high levels of minerals causes many stains.
9. Food and Treats: Diet can play an important role in the tear. Many of the commercial foods contain food additives, preservatives and dyes. This could lead to staining.
10. Fleas: Fleas that survive moisture, reach the eyes or mouth area, causing irritation and stains.
Once the treatment with Holy Eyes has begun, the effects are clearly visible in a period of 15 days, and may take up to 25 days depending on the case. Holy Eyes is a totally safe product, with no side effects.
Since some dogs and/or cats have a more sensitive digestive system, loose stools or even diarrhea may appear. In these cases, reduce the dose and gradually increase it over the next 7 days.
How to use: 90-day treatment
For Dogs and Cats
1 to 2 Kg: 1/2 Gram daily (whole spoon)
2 to 3.5 Kg: 1 Gram daily (2 whole spoons)
3.5 to 5 Kg: 1.5 Grams (3 whole spoons)
5 Kg or more: 2 Grams daily (4 whole spoons)
Although there are few cases, there are animals that have needed twice the recommended dose to be totally free of stain.
Analytical composition (100g):
95g - Carbohydrates
0.0g - Fat
12g - Fiber
1.3mg - Calcium
Calorie value Kcal 360
Available in jars of 30 and 60 g
Combination of wild plant extracts with ophthalmic properties, Euphrasia, glucose polymers, flavoring