Royal Canin Urinary S/O Small Dog
* Treatment of recurrent metabolic uroliths (urate, xanthine or cystine).
* Maintenance food (particularly indicated for breeds with a high risk of metabolic uroliths, for example the Dalmatian).
* Support diet for dogs with Leishmaniasis treated with xanthine oxidase inhibitors (Allopurinol).
For dogs less than 10 kg
It has a series of contraindications so this food is not recommended for:
- pregnant or lactating females
- growing dogs
- chronic renal insufficiency
- heart failure
- if urine acidifying drugs are used simultaneously.
COMPOSITION: rice, corn flour, dehydrated poultry proteins, animal fats, corn gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, wheat gluten*, dehydrated egg, soybean oil, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, INDIA ROSE extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 11,500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1,000 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg , E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 195 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL COMPONENTS : Crude protein: 20% - Crude oils and fats: 17% - Crude ash: 7.2% - Crude fibres: 2.2% - Sulphur: 0.23% - Calcium: 0.7% - Phosphorus: 0.7 % - Sodium: 1.2% - Potassium: 0.8% - Magnesium: 0.05% - Chloride: 1.91% - Urine acidifying substance: calcium sulfate: 0.7%, DL-methionine. *LIP: protein selected for its high assimilation.