Seresto Antiparasitic Collar for Dogs and Cats
Seresto, antiparasitic collar for dogs and cats up to 8 months and waterproof
Seresto is the only antiparasitic collar with a duration of up to 8 months thanks to its innovative formula that enables the release of active ingredients in a dosed form.
Seresto eliminates fleas from your cat or dog, not only treating but also preventing flea and tick infestation and protecting your pet from the diseases these parasites transmit.
Say goodbye to tedious monthly treatments!
Use the Seresto collar and forget about protection against fleas and ticks for 8 months.
Advantages of using a Seresto necklace
· Eliminates ticks and fleas and repels larvae.
· 8 months duration
· For any cat and dog, regardless of size. It is safe in kittens and dogs from 10 weeks of age.
· Release in doses of its active ingredients so that you can place the new collar immediately after removing the previous one.
Greater efficacy and immediate protection in 48 hours, so it is not necessary to rub the collar on the back or abdomen of the animal
· It can be used in combination with other products such as pipette or spray.
It is safe for the whole family
In addition, the container is 100% recyclable and protects the active ingredients until you use Seresto.
It is available in three presentations, one for cats and two different sizes for dogs depending on their weight.
· 38 cm: for dogs up to 8 kg.
· 70 cm: for dogs over 8 kg.
How to place Seresto?
· Place the collar loosely around your dog's neck, leaving two fingers' width between the collar and the skin.
· Cut the excess part of the necklace so that it fits.
· Check regularly especially in growing puppies.
· Leave in place permanently.
· 38 cm: 1.25 g of imidacloprid and 0.56 g of flumethrin. Excipients: titanium dioxide (E171), black iron oxide (E172).
· 70 cm: 4.5 g of imidacloprid and 2.03 g of flumethrin. Excipients: titanium dioxide (E171), black iron oxide (E172).