Taste Of The Wild Wetland Duck, Turkey and Chicken
A grain-free formula for all life stages and breeds of dogs.
With potatoes and sweet peas it provides highly digestible energy for your active dog.
Now with your 13kg bag try Natures Menu Pouches Chicken and Duck 300grs
chicken min. Four. Five%. duck min. fifteen%. Peas min. 4%. Carrots min. 4%. rice min. two%. Minerals.
Made with roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other.
Complemented with fruits and vegetables, this formula offers abundant natural antioxidants to protect your dog's body from the damage of daily life, supporting a healthy immune system and general good health.
It is formulated with a high meat content in duck meat, roast duck, smoked duck and roast quail, high quality protein, fishmeal rich in fatty acids, natural antioxidants such as tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, prebiotics and probiotics.
Food formulated without grains, which offers better nutrition and vitality. Advisable for all ages, formulated to meet the needs of your pet from puppy to mature age.
Taste of Wild Duck, made from roasted quail, roasted duck and smoked turkey, clean and roasted protein smoked for great flavor.
Set of proteins to obtain a good level of essential amino acids for good development, in addition, ocean fish meal provides the benefits of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids important for the immune system, thus benefiting the skin and hair.
Provides digestive support based on chicory root, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, soluble ferments and extracts work together to maintain good digestive system health.
The contribution of antioxidants, protect the body from free radicals. Fruits and vegetables are natural antioxidants, guaranteed levels of Zinc, vitamin E and Selenium maintain cell health.
The combination of Sweet Potato, which is a powerful vegetable rich in fiber, vitamins A and C, calcium iron and beta carotene, with raspberries and blueberries that have a high antioxidant power beneficial for the urinary system and with tomato and tomato pulp as well powerful antioxidants and a great source of fiber to maintain a healthy body.
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, egg, sweet potatoes, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potatoes, roast quail, roast duck, smoked turkey, natural flavor, tomato olive pomace, fish meal Salt, Choline Chloride, Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Extract, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Fermentation Product Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Dried Fermentation Product, Dried Fermentation Product Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Clo Pyridoxine Hydrohydrate (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.
1.5 – 2.5
100 / 130g
75 / 125g
50 / 60g
2.5 – 5
130 / 225g
125 / 200g
75 / 130g
60 / 100g
5 – 10
225 / 350g
200 / 300g
130 / 225g
100 / 175g
75 / 150g
350 / 460g
300 / 400g
225 / 300g
175 / 230g
150 / 200g
15 – 20
460 / 575g
400 / 500g
300 / 360g
230 / 300g
200 / 230g
20 – 30
500 / 660g
360 / 475g
300 / 375g
230 / 300g
30 – 40
475 / 575g
375 / 460g
normal" style="text-align:center;margin-bottom:0pt;" align="center">40 – 50
575 / 675g
460 / 550g
375 / 430g
50 – 62.5
675 / 800g
550 / 630g
430 / 500g
62.5 – 75
630 / 725g
500 / 575g
75 – 87.5
725 / 800g
575 / 650g
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, egg, sweet potato, pea, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols), potato, roast quail, roast duck, smoked turkey, tomato pulp, ocean fish meal, chicory root extract , tomato, blueberry, raspberry, cassava extract, enterococcus faecicum, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus acidophillus, saccharomyces cerevesiae fermentation solubles, dry extract of aspergillus oryzae, glucosamine chloride, chondroitin sulfate (beneficial chondroprotectors for the joints
With this feed, your dog receives a biologically adequate diet, which takes into account the type of life and the degree of physical activity of the dog.
Features of Taste of the Wild:
- Food for all phases of pet life: Taste of the Wild is a dog food that meets the nutritional profile given by the AAFCO (Association of Food Quality Control Official in the USA)
- Rich in chicken, turkey and quail proteins: these components are very easy to digest and contain fats that support the well-being of your pet.
- Dehydrated chicken meat: this meat provides your dog with essential amino acids and natural vitamin B3.
- Egg: Eggs contain easy-to-digest proteins, as well as lutein and zeaxanthin to protect the eyes.
- Grain-free: This meal does not contain grains. Many veterinarians have shown that cereals are the source of many health problems. The high carbohydrate content of cereals can lead to overweight, diabetes, digestion problems and others.
- Balanced mix of proteins and amino acids: amino acids are basic components for the health of the body. Fishmeal contains a high content of Omega 3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA), which promote healthy hair and skin.
- Promotes healthy digestion: Mojave yucca and endive roots promote a balanced intestinal flora and strengthen the immune system.
- Natural Antioxidants – Fresh fruits and vegetables provide your pet with natural antioxidants and large amounts of zinc, vitamin E and selenium.
- Fatty acids: Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids maintain healthy skin and hairshiny.
- Sweet potato : Sweet potato contains vitamin B and C as well as minerals.
- Blueberries and raspberries: These products are rich in phytonutrients with antioxidants and cell-protecting properties.
- Tomato and tomato fruits: the fibers in tomatoes promote digestion. The tomato also contains vitamins and antioxidants such as beta-carotene and lycopene.
- Chelated minerals: minerals and trace elements in natural and organic form for healthy bioavailability.
Now you can satisfy your pet's primitive desires.
Made with real grilled meats, it is completed with fruits and vegetables. Grain-free formulas provide a superior taste sensation, highly digestible energy, and natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall health.
- Grain Free , a grain-free formula that offers better nutrition and vitality.
- For all ages , formulated to meet the needs of your pet from puppy to mature age.
- Roast quail, roast duck and smoked turkey you will find in Wetlands formula. Clean, roasted-smoked protein for great flavor.
- Grilled bison and deer , you'll find them in the High Prairie. Clean and roasted meats to give a great flavor. Proteins with high digestibility.
- Roasted lamb and lamb , you will find them in Sierra Mountain, clean and roasted meats to give a great flavor. Proteins with high digestibility.
- Smoked and fresh salmon , in Pacific Stream. Rich in fatty acids and high quality protein.
- Roast deer and smoked salmon , you can find at Rocky Mountain Feline. Highly digestible protein and great taste.
- Trout and smoked salmon , you can find at Canyon River Feline. Fish protein with digestibility and a great taste.
- Protein band to obtain a good level of amino acids. Essential for good development, ocean fishmeal also provides the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids important for the immune system, skin and hair.
- Digestive Support , Chicory Root, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, soluble ferments and extracts work together to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Antioxidants , protect the body from free radicals. Fruits and vegetables are natural antioxidants. Guaranteed levels of Zinc, vitamin E and Selenium maintain cell health.
- Fatty acids, omega 3 –omega 6 , work together to maintain healthy skin and healthy hair.
- Sweet potatoes , a powerful vegetable, rich in fiber, vitamins A and C, iron, calcium and beta carotene, as well as a great source of carbohydrates, with a low glycemic index.
- Raspberries and blueberries , with excellent antioxidant properties, beneficial for the urinary system.
- Tomato and tomato pulp , antioxidant and source of fiber, to maintain a healthy body.
- Intertwined minerals , for easy absorption, in the form of proteinates that favor the assimilation of nutrients in the digestive system.
- Purified water : noThese products are made with purified water through reverse osmosis, eliminating organic materials, metals and impurities.