Tetra SafeStart Immediate Introduction of Fish
It creates a biologically active living space so that fast fish can be introduced into a freshly conditioned aquarium .
This product contains live nitrifying bacteria strains that are able to reduce the levels of toxic ammonia and nitrites . They manage to reduce ammonia levels by up to 14 times and nitrite by up to 10 times. Ideal to favor a rapid maturation of the water in new aquariums for a rapid introduction of the fish in the aquarium. It can be used in freshwater aquariums.
• SafeStart contains live nitrifying bacteria that are proven to reduce toxic ammonia and nitrite
• Reduces ammonia content by up to 14 times and nitrite content by up to 10 times
• It can be applied in the new installation of an aquarium and also after a drug treatment and after each partial replacement of the water.
• It is ideal in combination with AquaSafe which, with its BioExtract formula, creates an optimal living space for bacteria.
• Conservation for 12 months without refrigeration at temperatures between 2°C and 30°C
• For all freshwater aquariums
Application: Prepare tap water with Tetra AquaSafe. Shake well and add 5ml of SafeStart for every 6L of aquarium water. Make sure the water temperature is at least 20º. Introduce an adequate amount of fish. During the first two weeks, do not give the fish more food daily than they can consume in 3 minutes.
Important: Store SafeStart at room temperature and protect it from temperatures below 2ºC and above 30ºC.
50ml and 100ml