Wolfsblut Black Marsk Buffalo Meat
Australia wild buffalo. Wolfsblut Buffalo Meat has a meat content of 44%, which makes it especially juicy and healthy.
The wild buffalo meat used is a very lean and healthy red meat . Ideal for sensitive and hypoallergenic dogs.
They contain high levels:
■ Trace elements such as selenium, manganese and iodine,
■ Minerals such as calcium and phosphorus,
■ 23% Protein of approximately
■ Iron, which among other things is required for the formation of red blood cells (RBC).
The processing of buffalo meat for the manufacture of Wolfsblut feed is controlled by Australia's own strict health and hygiene regulations and internationally recognized control systems.
Although the dog has been domesticated for centuries, its digestive system remains the same as the one it shares with its relative: the gray wolf .
In nature, the wolf feeds by hunting . With a diet based on animal proteins : mainly from deer, rabbits, rodents, fish and birds and devoid of cereals or vegetable carbohydrates that are usually found in commercial products.
Wolfsblut makes dog food with natural ingredients , without colourings, preservatives or artificial flavours.
- Wild buffalo meat
- 44% meat content
- Meat from animals of natural origin
- A unique combination of herbs from water, pastures and forests
- Contains all the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- A particularly delicious taste experience
- easily digestible
- no pimples
- It is free of sugar, soy, bleach, vitamin K3, odor enhancers, artificial color or flavor, and
- It is recommended for allergy sufferers
We have BLACK MARSH dry dog food only wild buffalo meat used in quality food that comes from wild animals in Australia. Our dry BLACK MARSH meal has a meat content of 44%, which makes it so special, juicy and healthy.
Wild buffalo meat is a very lean and healthy meat. They contain high levels
- Trace elements such as selenium, manganese and iodine.
- Minerals, such as calcium and phosphorus,
- Proteins about 23%
- Iron, which is necessary, for example, for the formation of red blood cells (erythrocytes).
Meat from animals of natural origin
Wild buffalo meat from Australia, year-round on open-air farms. Their food can be found in natural meadows, hedgerows, and striped bushes. Whole meat processing is controlled by Australians themselves with strict hygiene standards and internationally recognized control systems.
A unique combination of water grasses, meadows and forests
The nutritional needs of today's dogs have joined those of their ancestors. In addition to their main food, meat and fish, the original dogs have also fed on fruits, herbs and roots of the forest and steppe.
WHITE MARSH in dry foods, we have a lot of meat with a unique combination of medicinal plants from the forest, meadow and sea, as well as other ingredients that promote health. The result is a very healthy food that both protects and revitalizes the body and mind.
Here is an extract of the special ingredients:
- Marigold (medicinal plant of the year 2009) is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, enhances defense and promotes the formation of granulation tissue, and therefore healing.No of wounds
- Dandelion, rich in bitter substances, vitamins and minerals. It has a stimulating effect on the metabolism of the whole cell, stimulates the liver, activates the production of hormones and is generally recommended for the prevention of liver and gallbladder problems.
- Digitata has a particularly high content of minerals and trace elements, especially potassium and calcium.
- Irish moss contains many minerals such as iodine, zinc, beta carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, selenium, pectin, ect.
- Fennel helps others preventatively against flatulence
- Sea lettuce is a green algae with a high content of beta-carotene
- Nettle strengthens the body's defenses, including
- Darmtang is rich in vitamins, minerals such as magnesium, calcium and protein.
- Dulse has a high level of B6 protein, iron and natural fluoride from vitamin B12 and
- Marjoram medicinal effects include digestive, antispasmodic and also anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Oregano is a powerful herb. It affects others against antibiotic-resistant bacteria and fungi. In addition, it thins the blood and helps prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Sage works for example internally and general stimulating tonic.
- Elderberries work including strengthening the immune system
- Aronia berries are rich in flavonoids, vitamins and minerals such as iron and folic acid.
- Spinach is rich in vitamins and minerals. Beta carotene, vitamin C and folic acid are present in large amounts. When the minerals potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Flax seed contains mucilage, which swells in the intestine and thus stimulate digestion.
- Beetroot has a high vitamin B, potassium, iron and especially folic acid strengthens the immune system, among other things, affects skin inflammations and bacterial infectious diseases and active cellular respiration.
- MOS (including mannan oligosaccharide ) binds pathogenic bacteria for safe excretion in feces and thus prevents adhesion to the intestinal wall.
- Ginseng has a positive effect on driving force, increases concentration and strengthens the immune system.
- Blueberries contain many vitamins, act as an antibacterial protector and cystitis
- Probiotics FOS (also fructooligosaccharides), also in the baby food is supplemented influenced a healthy intestinal flora and can fight "bad / pathogenic" bacteria that inhabit the intestine.
- Sweet potatoes are strong CSPI (Center for Science in the Public Interest) , the most nutritious vegetables.
- Immutop ® (concentrated pataca) stimulates the immune system and others in favor of natural intestinal renewal.
- Horse fat, natural and therefore rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which have a positive effect on the skin and coat.
- Yucca schidigera extract is derived from the Yucca and has proven anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to gently flush toxins out of the body.
- Pumpkin meat is full of vitamins and antioxidants that direct the immune system for optimal performance. He also provides many nutrients such as beta-carotene, vitamin A, magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
Another important note: BLACK MARSH uses in dry dog food (water buffalo) medicinal plants from the forest, meadow and sea are found in a perfectly usable quantity that is often only in the milligram range. With all natural herbs, the rule is: LESS THERE IS MORE!
A particularly delicious taste experience:
The meat of bphallus has a delicious wild aromatic taste. We've added a bit of pumpkin, making BLACK MARSH an especially delicious taste experience for your four-legged friend.
Easily digestible :
Wolfsblut is an easily digestible dry food, including of course our unique combination of buffalo meat and medicinal plants from forests, meadows and lakes.
Without grains :
Anyone who knows us knows, of course, that Wolfsblut dog food varieties are grain-free. Dogs are carnivores, so upgrade the Wolfsblut dog food variety to animal protein, with no added grain.
Wolfsblut does not contain:
Wolfsblut dry food is grain free, it is also free of sugar, soy, bleach, vitamin K 3, odour, color, flavor enhancers and artificial preservatives.
Wild buffalo meat (min. 44.1%), sweet potato (min. 25.5%), pumpkin (min. 7.8%), buffalo cracklings (5.9%), minerals, horse fat, protein pea, tomato paste, thyme, marjoram, oregano, parsley, sage, Immutop® (Jerusalem artichoke concentrate), spinach, vitamins, carrot flakes, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackcurrants, elderberries, aronia berries , fennel, digitata, dulse, Irish moss, Darmtang, sea lettuce, flaxseed, beet green, kidney beans, nettle, hawthorn, ginseng, peppermint, calendula, dried cranberries, dandelion, mannan oligosaccharides (MOS Prebiotic) , fructo-oligosaccharides (prebiotic FOS), Yucca schidigera extract.
Pregnant females have increased dietary needs. During the first 6 weeks of pregnancy, the amount of food is increased by 25%. In the 7-9 weeks in addition to the requirement increases to 75%. Ideally, this amount is divided into 2-3 meals. Your dog should always have fresh water available.