Our website www.mascotaplanet.com (the "Website") uses a technology called "cookie", in order to obtain information about its use, improve the user experience and guarantee its proper functioning.
A "cookie" is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored on the user's terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about user preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the user's use of the website, making the site more useful by customizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which they are sent cookies and the data obtained is processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user's terminal user.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies: I agree with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that in she exist. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, as well as third-party cookies, with the function of serve as a tool for analyzing user interaction with our website, thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide a better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary cookiessession cookies, such as persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically the COOKIES that we use on our website are:
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|service.yodial.com||PHPSESSID||Provides Click-To-Call service. That allows us to contact the visitors of our website by telephone.|
|gestion.webphone.es||ASPSESSIONIDCATCCBQB||Provides Click-To-Call service. That allows us to contact the visitors of our website by telephone.|
|blueknow.com||PHPSESSID||Blueknow is a customization suite for web stores. It allows us to make recommendations to our clients based on their preferences.||http://www.blueknow. com/en/cookies-policy/|
|SalesManago||smuuid||anonymous visit cookie.|
|smclient||contact monitoring cookie.|
|smform||cookie for contact forms (pop up, landing page, iframe).|
|smg||cookie to identify the user, UUID identification.|
|smvr||cookie to identify visits, encoded in base64.|
|smwp||cookie for webpushes.|
|smg||cookie for the global identification of the client.|
|smcrsaved||cookie to know if the identifier has been saved in the system.|
|smOViewsPopCap||information cookie about pop up capping.|
- Smuuid - anonymous visitor cookies, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted.
- Smclient - contact monitoring cookies, duration 10 years, or until cookies are deleted.
- smform - cookies for contact forms (pop up, landing page, iframe), duration 10 years, or until cookies are deleted.
- smg - cookies to identify the user, UUID identification, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted.
- smvr - cookies to identify visits, encoded in base64, duration 10 years, or until cookies are deleted.
- smwp - cookies for webpushes, duration 10 years, or until cookies are deleted.
- Smg - cookies for the global identification of the client, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleteds.
- smcrsaved - cookie to know if the identifier has been saved in the SM system, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted.
- smOViewsPopCap - information cookie about pop up capping, duration 10 years, or until cookies are deleted.
The cookies "__utmz", "__utmc", "__utma" , "__utmb“ and "_ga" are used by Google Analytics to collect information anonymously and prepare reports on website trends without identifying individual users. Below we include a link to the Google website where you can consult the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analitycs:https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
The user can disable Google Analytics anonymous cookies to prevent the website from sending information about their visits to Google Analytics. For more information, visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. You can also install a browser add-on developed by Google to opt out of sending data to Google Analytics. The plugin can be downloaded at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout?hl=en
Furthermore, we inform you that if you interact with the content of our website, other third-party cookies may also be set (for example, when you click on social network buttons or interact with maps hosted on another website). Third-party cookies are those established for a domain other than our website, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. We cannot access data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
- Facebook: Facebook's data usage policy.
By browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy
Withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw his consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, so he will have to delete the cookies stored on his computer using the settings and configurations of his Internet browser.
Cookie configuration modification
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can consult the following links how to do it:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/en /kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com /chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: www.apple. com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/
For more information about removing, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
Cookies policy update
This website can modify this Cookies Policy, so we recommend that you review this policy every time you access our website to be properly informed about the use we make of cookies.
Date of last update: 06/28/2016
Web browsers are the tools andResponsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.