Guarantees and Returns
MascotaPlanet.com works so that you are satisfied with your purchase and therefore provides you with various methods to make the return:
Possible cases of return, The circumstances that can cause a return are the following:
The product is defective, broken, or has been damaged during transport:
You can return the product with its original packaging and all its accessories, assuming MascotaPlanet.com the shipping costs generated by the delivery of the product and for its return.
In case of breakage, deterioration or wetness of the package, you can send us the product in a container according to its size and fragility.
Please check the merchandise at the time of receiving it and if you detect any breakage or damage to the packaging, reject the package, because in order to make the claim for breakage or damage effective, it is essential that you do not receive the package and the delivery person closes the shipped as faulty. At that very moment we will move to make another shipment and receive it the next day.
MascotaPlanet.com will resend the product completely free of charge for you.
In cases of breakage during transport, it is essential that you notify us by any means at your disposal (telephone, email, whatsapp, etc.) as soon as possible so that we can process said incident and proceed to resend the product.
Returns from home
You can return the product received if you verify that it does not fit your needs. The exercise of this right of withdrawal must be carried out within a maximum period of FOURTEEN calendar days from receipt (unless it is damaged, in which case it may be replaced by one of similar characteristics, without detriment to the loss of value of the same). not coming in its original packaging). After the initial FOURTEEN calendar days, you can continue to exercise the right of withdrawal, and the customer must bear the cost of collection and shipping.
In order to exercise this right, it will be essential that you keep the original packaging of the product (unless it is damaged, in which case it can be replaced by one of similar characteristics, without prejudice to the loss of value of the product as it does not come in its original packaging). original) and that it has NOT been used, being for the CUSTOMER'S ACCOUNT the return costs. (Return costs are understood to be the shipping of the item by the customer to MascotaPlanet.com).
If after making a partial return of an order, it results in an amount lower than that required to be considered as free shipping, the customer must bear the shipping costs generated from it.
Refunds can also be made by communicating by e-mail or by phone (info@MascotaPlanet.com - 952 820 999). We will come to collect the item. In returns from home, the collection costs will be paid by the customer. Shipping costs will not be refundable, except in the case of defective products or wrong shipments.
The refund of the purchase amount will be made once the condition of the merchandise has been verified and with the same means of payment used to pay for the order.
If you want to CHANGE an item, the conditions will be the same as those for a return, regarding the original packaging, labeling and use. The expenses generated by the change will be borne by the CLIENT.
< th>Delivery time
|Zone||Orders over €39||Orders under €39||Delivery time|
|Free shipping||4,€95 VAT included||24/48h|
|Spain (Peninsula)||3€ VAT included||7,€95 VAT included||Urgent 2pm|
|Zone||Orders over €59||Orders Lower than €59|
|Balearic Islands (Tipsa)||Free shipping costs||9.95€ VAT included||48/72h|
|Gibraltar *||Free shipping costs||4,€95 VAT included||24/48h|
|Andorra *||Free shipping||4,€95 VAT included||24/48h|
|Portugal||Free shipping||9,€95 VAT included||72h|
According to the provisions of article 45 of Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, the exercise of the RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL on products with an expiration date of less than one month will not be accepted.
In the event that the products do NOT arrive in perfect condition, MascotaPlanet.com reserves the right to pay the amount of your order.
INFORMATION ON THE RETURN OF VETERINARY MEDICINES
Article 13. Returns.
(Royal Decree 544/2016 of November 25)
The pharmacy or retail establishment may not accept returns of veterinary medicines once they have been dispensed and delivered to the buyer, except for those that have been supplied by mistake, do not correspond to the order, have been damaged during transport, there is an alert about them due to quality defects or for reasons of veterinary pharmacovigilance, or when their removal is required in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1246/2008, of July 18.
You have not received the order and you want to cancel or modify it:
If your order has not started to be processed, you only have to inform us of your modification or cancellation by phone or email and it will not cost you anything.
Remember to never throw away the packaging of the products until you verify that they are in perfect condition.
In the event that the return is made for reasons not attributable to Mascotaplanet, the Buyer will bear the expenses generated by this return. In any case, the return of defective products and erroneous shipments will be accepted, with Mascotaplanet being responsible for the shipping costs provided that the customer communicates this circumstance at the time of receiving the order.
Before opening any product, please verify that all the products match the ones you ordered (Model, Color, Measurement, Finish, etc...), making a immediate claim, in case there is any anomaly. In the event of an anomaly in any product, please do not remove it from its original packaging.
You must communicate the exercise of these rights through any of the following means:
All product returns together with their original packaging should be addressed to the following address:
C/ Yunque Nº20 cp. 29602 Marbella (Malaga)
All our electronic products are guaranteed nationally, against manufacturing defects for two years from the date of purchase. The warranty does not include damage caused by misuse or normal wear.
FORM TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL ANNEX
Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
A. MODEL INFORMATION DOCUMENT FOR THE CONSUMER AND USER ON WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification. After 14 calendar days, you can exercise your right of withdrawal by becoming cargo of shipping costs according to the detailed tables.
The withdrawal period will expire under the conditions specified in the previous point (1).
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us (2) of your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax Or email). You can use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory (3).
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In case of withdrawal by you, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive method of ordinary delivery that we offer) without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from the this contract. We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the reimbursement
Instructions for its completion:
- Insert one of the expressions in quotes below:
- In the case of a service contract or a contract for the supply of water, gas or electricity –when they are not packaged for sale in a limited volume or in certain quantities–, heating by means of urban systems or digital content that is not provided in a material medium: "from the conclusion of the contract";
- In the case of a sales contract: "that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired physical possession of the goods"
- In the case of a contract for the delivery of multiple goods ordered by the consumer and user in the same order and delivered separately: "that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the last of those goods";
- In case of delivery of a good composed of multiple components or parts: "that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired physical possession of the last component or part";
- In the case of a contract for the periodic delivery of goods for a specified period: "that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the first of those goods".
- Insert your name, your full address and, if available, your telephone number, your fax number and your email address.
- If you offer the consumer and user on your website the option of electronically completing and sending information regarding their withdrawal from the contract, insert the following text: "You also have the option of electronically completing and sending the model withdrawal form withdrawal or any other unequivocal statement through our website [insert email address]. If you use that option, we will notify you without delay in a durable medium (for example, by email) the receipt of said withdrawal".
- In the case of a sales contract where you have not offered to collect the goods upon withdrawal, please insert the following information: "We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods, or until you have lodged a proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first."
- If the consumer and user have received goods covered by the contract, insert the following text:
- "We will collect the goods", or
- "You must return or deliver the goods directly to us or to ... (insert name and address, if applicable, of the person authorized by you to receive the goods), without undue delay and, in any event, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The term will be considered fulfilled if you return the goods before said term has expired";
- "We will bear the cost of returning the goods";
- "You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods";
- In case, ina distance contract, you do not offer to bear the costs of returning the goods and the latter, by their nature, cannot normally be returned by post: "You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods, .. . euros (insert amount)"; or, if a reasonable estimate of the cost of returning the goods cannot be made in advance: "You will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods. This cost is estimated to be approximately ... euros (insert amount ) at most", or
- In the event that, in a contract concluded outside the establishment, the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned normally by mail and have already been delivered to the domicile of the consumer and user at the time the contract is concluded: " We will collect the goods at our expense";
- "You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods."
- In the case of a contract for the provision of services or for the supply of water, gas or electricity –when they are not packaged for sale in a limited volume or in certain quantities–, or heating through urban systems, insert the following : "If you have requested that the provision of services or the supply of water / gas / electricity / heating through urban systems (delete what is not applicable) begin during the withdrawal period, you will pay us an amount proportional to the part already provided of the service at the moment in which you have communicated your withdrawal, in relation to the total object of the contract".
B. MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(You should only fill in and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- For the attention of (insert the entrepreneur's name, his full address and, if available, his fax number and email address, here):
- I/we hereby notify you (1) that I/we withdraw from our (1) contract for the sale of the following good/provision of the following service (1)
- Ordered on/received on (1)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Domicile of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)