Due to the high costs caused by transport and customs, the discount coupons issued by Mascota Planet SL will only be applicable to those customers with delivery address on the peninsula and the Balearic Islands, thus excluding those customers with a delivery address in Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands.
*Discounts cannot be combined with other discount coupon codes.
This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or deemed by credit card brands or the acquiring bank, which may or has the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively influence them. The following activities are prohibited under the card brand programs: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all applicable laws to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder, or cards.
In addition, the following activities are also prohibited explicitly:
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL
Pet Planet S.L. (hereinafter, "MascotaPlanet.com"), with registered office at Altos de Xarblanca nº30, 29600 Marbella (MALAGA), Mercantile Registry - Volume 3834 - Book 2745 - Folio 8, with CIF number B-92643956 develops its activity on the internet offering all kinds of free services for animals and pets, as well as an online pet products store. All this through the MascotaPlanet.com website.
Pet Planet S.L
La Ermita Industrial Estate
C/ Yunque Nº20
29602 – Marbella – Málaga
Phone: 952 820 999
Email: info@mascotaplanet. com
Access to the MascotaPlanet.com portal with reference to all or part of its contents and services attributes the condition of User, and implies full and unreserved acceptance of the General Conditions of Use, as well as the General and Particular Conditions related to certain services.
USE OF THE PORTAL
As a general rule, the MascotaPlanet.com user agrees to use the services and contents of the portal in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, it undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and/or contents of the portal, and not to use them to carry out illegal or criminal activities and/or that violate the regulation on intellectual or industrial property, or any other rules of the legal system. applicable.
The reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation or modification, in any way, of the contents of the portal (texts, designs, graphics, information, etc.) and other elements is prohibited. of this portal, unless previously authorized by its legitimate owners or when this is permitted by law. Likewise, its use is prohibited for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
This portal contains information related to its products.
MascotaPlanet.com makes every effort to avoid any errors in the content that may appear on this portal. MascotaPlanet.com does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content that may appear on its portal, provided by third parties.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Both access to the portal and the unauthorized use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. MascotaPlanet.com will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use. MascotaPlanet.com is not responsible for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, due to:
- The lack of availability and continuity of the operation of the Portal and its services and contents.
- The lack of usefulness, validity or suitability of the contents of the Portal for the performance of any specific activity, or to meet specific needs, activities or results, or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses or other harmful elements in the content that may cause alterations in the computer system of the user (software and hardware) or in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
- The reception, storage, transmission or dissemination by users of the contents of the Portal.
- The lack of legality, reliability and usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Portal.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through of the Portal.
Personal data. MascotaPlanet.com has adopted all the legally required security measures for the protection of the personal data provided by the CLIENT. However, MascotaPlanet.com cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems, nor can it guarantee the security or inviolability of said data in its transmission through the network. Likewise, MascotaPlanet.com does not guarantee the veracity or validity of the data provided by the CLIENT.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges that all images, designs, drawings, content, logos, brands and any other product that may be protected under the applicable legislation on Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks to which you have access for the use of the portal, are the property of MascotaPlanet.com or of third party holders of the same. The user agrees to use the Portal respecting such rights.
The use of the Portal, as well as the contracting of services and/or products through it by the user, does not imply in any case the transfer of rights by MascotaPlanet. com in matters of Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks. MascotaPlanet.com prohibits the use of the service in any way that directly or indirectly supposes the contravention of the applicable legislation in matters of Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks, being such action as well as its consequences of the exclusive responsibility of the user, who will maintain , in any case, indemnify MascotaPlanet.com.
MascotaPlanet.com informs the user that when accessing the MascotaPlanet.com server, the pages of the site visited will be recorded anonymously. the IP with these data it will be stored in a LOG file that will be the subject of internal statistics.
MascotaPlanet.com, reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate and without the need for prior notice, being able to modify, include or delete content and/or services, as well as the conditions of access and use of the portal.
The duration of the provision of the portal service and the services has an indefinite duration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, MascotaPlanet.com is empowered to terminate, interrupt or unilaterally suspend the presentation of the portal service or any of the services.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. the paParties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the competent courts and tribunals. Likewise, as an entity adhered to CONFIANZA ONLINE and in the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of disputes related to online hiring and advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may go to the resolution system extrajudicial resolution of CONFIANZA ONLINE< /a> (www.confianzaonline.es)
The period of validity of the offers will be valid until the end of existence of the products offered.
What are scheduled orders?
It is the most comfortable way to receive your orders as often as you want.
- - We send you your routine purchase as often as you decide. (Between 2 and 8 weeks)
- - We give you an additional 5% discount on the usual sale price.
- - We will send you an email to confirm the order, you can review it and modify the order if necessary.
We advise you to pay by credit card since it is the fastest way to place the order since it is not necessary to verify that the money has been received as in the case of transfer or check, and it does not entail any additional cost for the customer as in the case of cash on delivery.
We want to emphasize that it is a completely secure method and that it does not pose any risk to the customer since the payment is made directly through the Website. Being this way, at no time is Mascotaplanet.com linked to the customer's card data.
Accepted Cards: Visa, MasterCard, 4B and 4B Maestro.
Flexible payment with SeQura
Choose to divide the amount of your order 3, 6 or 12 monthly installments, at the time of purchase.
- Instantly and without paperwork. Only with your DNI or NIE, your mobile and your card.
- Only a fixed cost per month (varies depending on the amount of the order). No interest, TIN 0%. No hidden costs.
- At the time of purchase, the first payment is made by card, and the rest will be charged automatically depending on the monthly payments you have chosen.
- You can modify the payment plan or pay in full at any time without additional costs. And you can also choose or modify the day of the month you want to pay.
- SeQura will inform you at all times through your email and SMS.
- It is a service of SeQura< /strong>, which gives you the option to save your card so you don't have to re-enter your payment details for your purchases.
Buy now, pay later with SeQura
Make your purchases online as you have always bought: paying when you have the order, check it and convince yourself.
- You have up to 7 days after sending the order to make the payment by credit or debit card, transfer or account deposit. And we also offer you the option to pay it in 3 or 6 months.
- This service offered by SeQura< /strong> has no additional cost.
- At the time of purchase you do not have to leave your bank details.
- SeQura will inform you of the deadlines and forms of payment via email and SMS.
- Once you have purchased with SeQura, if you save your card you will never have to re-enter your payment details for your purchases.
The order will begin to be processed once the payment has been verified.
Mascota Planet S.L.
La Ermita Industrial Estate
C/ Yunque Nº20
29602 – Marbella – Málaga
For international transfers you will need the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and the codeor BIC (or SWIFT):
IBAN: ES 48 3058 0834 3127 2000 6309
BIC Code: CCRIES2AXXX
BBVA Bank: 0182-1078-88-0201537451
For international transfers you will need the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and the BIC (or SWIFT) code:
IBAN: ES22 0182 - 1078 - 88 - 0201537451
BIC Code: BBVAESMMXXX
The order will be sent once we have verified that the money is in the bank account, which may delay it a bit.
It is necessary to specify the client's name in the concept of the transfer and if you want to expedite the order, send us a scanned copy of the transfer to the e-mail email@example.com
One of the most effective ways to protect yourself from identity theft is to keep your personal and financial information private as much as possible. One of the unique benefits of paying with PayPal is that sellers receive payments without ever seeing your credit card information. More information: Paypal. en and Paypal.com
Take advantage of free shipping
|Area||Orders OVER €39||Orders UNDER €39||Delivery time|
|Free shipping||€6.95 VAT included||24/48h|
|Spain (Peninsula)||3€ VAT included||€9.95 VAT included||Urgent 2pm|
|Gibraltar *||Free shipping||€6.95 VAT included||24/48h|
|Andorra *||Free shipping||€6.95 VAT included||24/48h|
|Area||Orders OVER €39||Orders UNDER €39||Delivery time|
|Balearic Islands||€12.04 VAT included||€12.04 VAT included||Check shipments|
|Portugal||Free shipping||€6.95 VAT included||72h|
Amounts and weights for merchandise collection
|Pesos||Pickup and delivery to your home||Pickup and delivery to Punto MRW< /span>|
|Each additional 5kg||€4.50||€4.50|
- Balearic Islands, allThe orders will go out on Wednesdays by the Tipsa transport agency, and they will be delivered except for incidents in transport, in Palma on Fridays, and the rest of the Islands the following Monday after the orders have arrived in Palma.
- Spain delivery is 24 to 48 hours since the order leaves our warehouse for the Peninsula. Or the urgent delivery 14 hours will be delivered before 2:00 p.m. in provincial capitals and in towns that are less than 15 km from where we have a tipsa office . For the rest of the towns, they will be delivered before 6:00 p.m.
Deliveries are from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
Check the conditions for deliveries on Saturday.
- Portugal delivery will be 72h, except Lisbon 48h.
No weight or volume limitations.
PetPlanet.com is not responsible for possible duties/customs expenses that may arise from shipments outside the peninsula.
*In Gibraltar you must arrange your collection at Calle del Clavel, 56, 11300 - La Línea de la Concepción (Cádiz), Tlf:902053642, and for Andorra it would be in Avinguda del Salòria, 20, 25700 - La Seu de Urgel (Lleida), Tlf: 902053648.
• Pimmediate availability products: all those orders placed before 4:00 p.m. that same afternoon, if the items are available in our facilities, and the customer will receive the order in 24 to 48 hours.
• Products available 24 hours: are those products that even if they are not in our facilities, we can have them in 24 hours. In this case, the client will receive it in 2 days.
• Superior availability products: these are imported products, made to measure, centralized distribution nationwide, etc. Although most of the products in our catalog are available immediately or 24 hours a day, some may take more than 2 days. In this case, we will contact the client via e-mail or by phone to communicate the day of departure from our facilities. Note: We will only contact the client in those cases in which availability exceeds 24 hours.
• Important: The courier company usually delivers packages during business hours in cities and in the morning in towns, so deliveries are more comfortable in places of work, neighbor or family. If you have any time preference for delivery between the mornings or afternoons, you can indicate it in the comment space of the order and the courier company will try to do so, although it will be subject to the availability of the route. Note: the delivery of the order will also be made depending on the courier's route through your area and location.
Availability of products
Most of the products will be in our warehouse, for those cases in which this is not the case, we will try to ensure that the delivery date does not exceed 72 hours . In some of the imported products that are ordered on request, we will contact you to notify you of the delivery date. Likewise, when purchasing several items, one is available and another is not, we will contact you to give you the opportunity to send one first and then the other, specifying possible additional costs.
Answers to most common questions
Can I choose the day and time of delivery?
You have to take into account that the delivery time will depend on the route that the courier is assigned by your area and location, however, specify if a specific delivery day and time suits you, you only have to indicate it in the comments field that you will find when placing the order.
Can I receive the order at a different address than the one I have as a client?
Yes, when placing the order you will be asked where wants to receive it (ex: workplace, vacation, etc.)
HowHow can I know the total shipping costs?
When placing the order before confirming it, you will specify the shipping costs.
What happens if no one is home when the courier arrives?
The courier company will contact you for a second free delivery . For this reason, it is important that the telephone number that we have in your client file is up to date.
For the shipping costs to be free, the total amount of the purchase must reach €39 , not counting discounts and shipping costs.
GUARANTEES AND RETURNS
MascotaPlanet.com works so that you are satisfied with your purchase and therefore provides you with various methods to make the return:
Possible return cases, The circumstances that can cause a return are the following:
We offer our customers an after-sales service to resolve any doubts, queries, damage or incidents that may arise in the purchase of any product purchased at MASCOTA PLANET.
To do this you must contact our customer service by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 952 820 999
THE PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE, BROKEN, OR HAS BEEN DAMAGED DURING TRANSPORT:
You can return the product with its original packaging and all its accessories, assuming MascotaPlanet.com the shipping costs generated by the delivery of the product and its return.
In case of breakage, deterioration or wetness of the package, you can send us the product in a container according to its size and fragility
MascotaPlanet.com will resend the product completely free of charge for you.
In cases of breakage during transport, it is essential that you notify us by any means at your disposal (phone, email, whatsapp, etc) as soon as possible so that we can process said incident and proceed to resend the product.
You can return the product received if you verify that it does not meet your needs. The exercise of this right of withdrawal must be carried out within a maximum period of FOURTEEN calendar days from receipt.
In order to exercise this right, it will be essential that you keep the original packaging of the product (unless it is damaged, in which case it may be replaced by one with similar characteristics, without prejudice to loss value of the same as it does not come in its original packaging) and that it has NOT been used, the return costs being borne by the CUSTOMER. return costs are understood to be the shipping of the item by the customer to Mascota net).
If after making a partial return of an order, it results in an amount lower than that required to be considered free shipping, the customer must bear the shipping costs generated from it.< /p>
RETURNS FROM HOME
Refunds can also be made by communicating by e-mail or by phone (email@example.com - 952 820 999). We will come to pick up the item. In returns from home, the collection costs will be borne by the customer.
The refund of the purchase amount will be made once the condition of the merchandise has been verified and with the same means of payment used to pay for the order.
The cash on delivery is excepted, which will be returned by bank transfer.
If you want to CHANGE an item, the conditions will be the same as those for a return, regarding the original packaging, labeling and use. The expenses generated by the change will be borne by the CLIENT.
According to the provisions of article 45 of Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, the exercise of the RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL on products with an expiration date of less than one month will not be accepted .
In the event that the products do NOT arrive in perfect condition, MascotaPlanet.com resYou reserve the right to pay the amount of your order.
YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ORDER AND WANT TO CANCEL OR MODIFY IT:
If your order has left our warehouse and you DO NOT want your MascotaPlanet.com order, you will have to pay the return shipping costs.
If your order has not started to be processed, you only have to inform us of your modification or cancellation by phone or email and it will not cost you anything.
Remember to never throw away the packaging of the products until you verify that they are in perfect condition.
All our products are guaranteed nationally, against manufacturing defects for two years from the date of purchase. The warranty does not include damage caused by misuse or normal wear.
INFORMATION ON THE RETURN OF VETERINARY MEDICINES
Article 13. Returns.
(Royal Decree 544/2016 of November 25)
The pharmacy or retail establishment may not accept returns of veterinary medicines once they have been dispensed and delivered to the buyer, except for those that have been supplied by mistake, do not correspond to the order, have been damaged during transport, there is an alert about them due to quality defects or for reasons of veterinary pharmacovigilance, or when their removal is required in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1246/2008, of July 18.
FORM TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL ANNEX
Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
A. MODEL INFORMATION DOCUMENT FOR THE CONSUMER AND USER ON WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from day (1).
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us (2) of your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax Or email). You can use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory (3).
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In case of withdrawal by you, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive method of ordinary delivery that we offer) without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from the this contract. We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the reimbursement
Instructions for its completion:
- Insert one of the expressions in quotes below:
- In the case of a service contract or a contract for the supply of water, gas or electricity –when they are not packaged for sale in a limited volume or in certain quantities–, heating by means of urban systems or digital content that is not provided in a material medium: "from the conclusion of the contract";
- In the case of a sales contract: "that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired physical possession of the goods"
- In the case of a contract for the delivery of multiple goods ordered by the consumer and user in the same order and delivered separately: "that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the last of those goods";
- In case of delivery ofa good composed of multiple components or pieces: "that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the last component or piece";
- In the case of a contract for the periodic delivery of goods for a specified period: "that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the first of those goods".
- Insert your name, your full address and, if available, your telephone number, your fax number and your email address.
- If you offer the consumer and user on your website the option of electronically completing and sending information regarding their withdrawal from the contract, insert the following text: "You also have the option of electronically completing and sending the model withdrawal form withdrawal or any other unequivocal statement through our website [insert email address]. If you use that option, we will notify you without delay in a durable medium (for example, by email) the receipt of said withdrawal".
- In the case of a sales contract where you have not offered to collect the goods upon withdrawal, please insert the following information: "We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods, or until you have lodged a proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first."
- If the consumer and user have received goods covered by the contract, insert the following text:
- "We will collect the goods", or
- "You must return or deliver the goods directly to us or to ... (insert name and address, if applicable, of the person authorized by you to receive the goods), without undue delay and, in any event, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The term will be considered fulfilled if you return the goods before said term has expired";
- "We will bear the cost of returning the goods";
- "You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods";
- In the event that, in a distance contract, you do not offer to bear the costs of returning the goods and the latter, by their nature, cannot be returned normally by post: "You must bear the cost direct return of goods, ... euros (insert amount)"; or, if a reasonable estimate of the cost of returning the goods cannot be made in advance: "You will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods. This cost is estimated to be approximately ... euros (insert amount ) at most", or
- In the event that, in a contract concluded outside the establishment, the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned normally by mail and have already been delivered to the domicile of the consumer and user at the time the contract is concluded: " We will collect the goods at our expense";
- "You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods."
- In the case of a contract for the provision of services or for the supply of water, gas or electricity –when they are not packaged for sale in a limited volume or in certain quantities–, or heating through urban systems, insert the following : "If you have requested that the provision of services or the supply of water / gas / electricity / heating through urban systems (delete what is not applicable) begin during the withdrawal period, you will pay us an amount proportional to the part already provided of the service at the moment in which you have communicated your withdrawal, in relation to the total object of the contract".
B. MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(You should only fill in and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- For the attention of (insert the employer's name, full address and, if available, their fax number and email address) :
- I/we hereby notify you (1) that I/we withdraw from our (1) contract for the sale of the following good/provision of the following service (1)
- Ordered on/Received on (1)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Doresidence of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)